500 ci lettercars response

thank you all, and thank you for the specs lettercars ( hope its right )
i hope this does not sound unappreciatative, but i have one last question
before i get this ground.
while i know the so very important specs, do you know the lobe angles? lca,
and lda. are they 114, or 108 like i was told to get. I Have The solid and
will keep it that way

i am sorry to ask this after all you did, but you are on the ball and nobody
else outside this group is.
ps, with my program, specs from lettercar of 268, and .450 apx lifts, edel
heads,
*without* the 10% increase from short runner long tubes, i should have 500
hp, and 520 torque. with the solid cam factory
i will dyno this when i do it,
and thank you all for the help, one more time please.