Re: [Chrysler300] '65-'66? Chrysler washer bottles,#2497580

Re: [Chrysler300] '65-'66? Chrysler washer bottles,#2497580

Great minds think alike I guess...........I was meaning to ask about the '65/66 300 washer reservoir bottles as well. I've noticed the item on ebay repeatedly in my never ending search for parts and have observed as these things were bid up to $120 or so dollars.(Too rich for my blood currently) Does anyone know where these are coming from or if there is a way to purchase one directly? If anyone out there has one, what is the quality like? I'd hate to bid on one on ebay and then find I could buy from the manufacturer for less.

Ryan