'65-'66? Chrysler washer bottles,#2497580

'65-'66? Chrysler washer bottles,#2497580

'65 & perhaps '66 Chrysler lovers,
Question...... folks. I note that 2 so called 'PowerSellers' on e-Bay ( links below ) are now offering a reproduction windshield washer reservoir, # 2497580. This is applicable to '65 Chryslers,Furys, and Polaras. If your cracked and yellowed example on your '65 300 is at all like mine on my NY'er, you will no doubt be interested in this new repro. I haven't found a good used one in 5 years of looking.
#2497502, the '65 reservoir for all other Mopars except Imperial has been available as a repro for a long time, but this is just hot out of the injection molding machine, it seems.
Is this reservoir available at your friendly MoPar parts shop??? Or is it perhaps something repro'd by someone licenced by Daimler-Chrysler?? And being flogged off by Frank M and some other high volume parts shar......er, sorry.......seller ??
Does anybody know?? Seems that $49.99 will buy one off e-Bay if you are the only bidder.

Thanx folks...........Dave in summery NZ just heading 200 miles north to an annual American car show/swap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873015459

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10076&item=1872992421&rd=1