From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxx>
To: <dan300f@xxxx>,"Donald L Smallwood" <zincspot@xxxx>
CC: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 500 ci
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:10:35 -0800
Hi All,
I have to dispute Don's letter about rams not working on non-ram type
engines. My F has a 69 440 in it. It has a basically stock rebuild with the
reproduction 440 magnum cam. I have the 300-F ram set-up on it with heat
tubes and automatic chokes, there are no heat riser components though. It's
got stock 2903S carbs. This set-up always started well and could be driven
immediately. It was actually better cold than my stock G! I also had a 62
torqueflite, with a higher than stock stall converter. With 3.23 gears it
had run a best of 14.33 in the quarter mile! ANY engine that is over cammed.
or not set-up right is going to run bad.
300ly,
Don