      1. Just one more Celine story.,....
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: Just one more Celine story.,....
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Just one more Celine story.,....
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Round courtesy light bezels needed - 57-64
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. 61G
           From: "luther caudle" <three00salot@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Just one more Celine story.,....
           From: "B Elder" <belder13@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Steering Gear Parts
           From: "Michael Corrigan" <mcorrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Steering Gear Parts sources
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 1965 Chrysler 300 Wheel Covers
           From: "darrin bailey" <darrinbailey@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Looking for Ram Tube Hoses
           From: Gil Boucher <gil.boucher2@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:11:54 EST
   From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
Subject: Just one more Celine story.,....

As you are reading this, Bill Madden's C300 is enroute to Florida for a
commercial shoot by DaimlerChrysler with the songstress herself.  Even
though
DC owns a C300 that once lived at my house, it is Tango Red and they
needed a
Platinum car so they had to rent his.  You may remember that Madden had
his
previous C300 numbered up like a Carl K car and it was used years ago in
the
first 300M shots.  She has promised to autograph the glove box (according
the ad agency anyhow).  Bill's hoping she will write.  "Great Body!"
Love,
Celine

Perhaps we can get Bill to tell us what he knows about the 300N...facts
gleaned from chatting up the ad agency.....

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966

Message: 2
Well, isn't that special !!!  Congratulations, Bill.  Maybe we'll read all
about it in the next newsletter.  Some pics on our website would be an
added
treat, also.

Mark

Message: 3