SCAM !!!!

I just received an email from FossilCars.com warning me about a scam,
apparently from Nigeria. It sound just like the one we read about
last week on this board. I listed a car for sale a few months ago on
Fossilcars.com and they are warning all of their customers about
this. If anyone wants to read it, email me and I'll forward it to
you.

Regards,
Mark