300C OLD CARS CALENDARS FOR SALE (2003)

Hi, Gang. I happen to have several extra copies of the "Old Cars Weekly" 2003 Calendar available for sale. This is the calendar that has been talked about here, that features the nifty, red 300C Convertible as the October vehicle. These are very nice sized calendars with 11 other super cars featured (I can e-mail you a list of these other vehicles, if you want). These calendars make excellent gifts for Christmas. I bought a bunch for that very purpose, and wound up with four extras. I am happy to sell them to club members for $8.00 each, INCLUDING shipping in the USA. By the way, Old Cars charges $9.95, plus shipping for this calendar, if you were to buy one outright from them. So, e-mail me direct at drjjkoot@xxxx if you'd like to buy one or more of these calendars from me. Thanks, John in Wisconsin