500 ci, tim part duex

thank you all, much. i know i need the cam retarded 2 deg if custom, or ret 4
at the crank if not custom ground. i know i have teh short runner long tube,,
factory solid cam, 3600 peak rpm. i need please, did i read right the
message right the cars prior for this set-up were 284. because i will stick
with factory but that seems high for my stock converter, so the automatic was
..... help anyone. i have been online for months trying to find out what
duration the short rams are. i have automatic, and solid cam. short runner
long tube. i know i can use a 108 centerline..?. or lobe, anyway if a custom.
but my only problem from all, the cam manufactures is the same answer, i dont
know......... i know peak, but duration and rams are senstitve i thought.
i know this is probably getting old by now, but i am sorry, you are all my
last option here. what duration was stock on this set-up, so i can plug in
the numbers and get this done. i gave up an a different size cam because i
dont know the math to figure out the exact duration that will still work.
sorry you all, and thanks, tim