car scam alert

Hi to all,

Nancy Kramer has passed on the following scam alert. I do believe it is
quite real, and would possibly affect anyone in the process of selling their
car. For more info, please click on :
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/11/01/eveningnews/main527883.shtml
and
http://www.americandreamcars.com/scamalert.htm

Better ready than sorry !

On another note, due to a deluge of Spam and viruses, I have been forced to
install a Spam filter . This filter MIGHT actually bounce back some of your
individual e-mails to me, asking you to resend to me with a code attached in
the message subject line... a one-time only process. If you do get such a
request, please do it... if this turns out to be too much of a hassle, I
will have to remove the progam.

300'ly
John