Engine Bay Wiring 300H

Hi gang,
I'm wiring up the engine bay on my 300H and am stumbling on two
issues. First, the brown 12 gage wire that goes from the starter
relay to the starter solenoid, is that wire tape wrapped to the
battery cable or is it loose? Second, There is a wire in the harness
that comes from the firewall bulkhead connector and attaches to the
ignition coil (I think it's dark blue). Does that wire go on the
positive terminal or negative terminal on the coil? Then I think
there's a single wire going from the coil to the distributor. which
coil terminal does that one go on? And which coil terminal does the
noise supressor condensor wire go on? Thanks for the help.

Wired in Reading,
Mark Souders