Brake-problem.

 A great thank's to all who answered on my brake-problem, I think and hope
it's solved now. It was aparantly wrong material in the new linings that was
put on the brakeshoes. They have changed the linings and I have driven the
car and it seems to work fine. Hope it lasts. Once again thanks, this is a
fantastic CLUB!
Sincerely Ivan from Sweden...