1/64 collectible

For any one who hasn't seen it there is a 57 300 C 1/64 model for sale by Route 66 toy co. Look for it in the match box section. Trunk and hood opens sells for 4.99. I bought an extra if anyone wants one for that price plus shipping. I found them at K Mart. Really nice detail. They also have a 70 plymouth fury,& dodge daytona but could not find those as yet. Will keep looking. Chuck

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.? Join now! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp