Idler Pulley needed - reply

Hi Sean,

It is my understanding that George Riehl rebuilds these, by replacing the
bearing inside the pulley. He has rebuilt a couple later ones for me and
done a wonderful job. Suggest you contact him at Club HQ.... I don't know
if he does rebuild the earlier Hemi idlers,
but would assume that he does. Better to get him to rebuild it, as whatever
you might get froma junkyard could last only a short time before it , too ,
goes bad !

John