Idler Pulley needed

I need an idler pulley and bracket for the 1954 DeSoto 276 Hemi that resides in my cloned C300. The bearing (or whatever) inside it has gone bad and it wobbles quite a bit.

It is located on the UPPER right hand side of the engine (unlike many Chryslers I have seen - including the real C300 - where it is located on the lower right). And it has TWO belts going around it thanks to power steering.

Can anyone at least give me the interchange of this part, so my salvage yard forays can be a bit more directed. Better yet, does anyone have one for sale ??

thanks, Sean.

Surf the Web without missing calls!?Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp