Re: [Chrysler300]

Ben and all.
Summit sells the Edelbrock copy of the AFB. A couple of years ago they came out with a 500cfm with or w/o auto choke. The originals were very close to 500 cfm. I put a pair on my street roadster w/ 392 hemi and runs like a champ. Edelbrock does not mfg. them as Webber is cast on the side. I took off the obtrusive red Edelbrock label on the front of ea. carb. They are barrel plated and have a tinny look. If you don't like that then you will have to disassemble and have them stripped. You will not need new kits if you do that. Cost is near $200 ea. Yes, rear carb has choke. That statement is based on 57/58 that I am more familiar with.
Hope this helps.

Gary, The Parts Doc

need help yet once more, the carbs listed for the E- were Carter
AFB 2799-S and AFB 2798-S . I presume the rear carb was the one with the Choke . Now I need to bits of advice . One what was the CFM of these carbs , 500 ? . In view of the fact I will need to buy new ones what are the equivalents in carters book of today.