300J and Ram 300K Head Casting/etc. question

300J and Ram 300K Head Casting/etc. question

Folks:

Anyone know the casting numbers for the 300J and Ram 300K heads? I think
these are spelled out in one or more of the older Mopar Performance
magazine/specialty books I have seen, but am having trouble locating this in
the mess called " My Archives" . I believe these are different castings from
the 413 340/360hp 4 barrel heads, to accommodate the 1.74 exhaust valves
(like the 915 and 906 440 Magnum Heads). Any help on this , including other
differences like number of valve cover bolts (4 versus 6), rocker stands
(needed or not), etc. would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Keith