2903s carb wanted

Hi Gang,

I'm posting this note for friend and fellow club member Fred Templer from Cedar Rapids, IA. Fred is in need of 1 carb for his G. He has done a super job restoring this black coupe and has not yet been able to drive it with the rams on with the rams on! He has been running a single 4 bbl on it for since he got it all back together a few years back. He has all the rest of the parts gathered up needed to put the rams on it but needs one carb.

This car has been in the Cedar Rapids area for years. It was rescued by a Highway Patrolman from the side of the road where it had been abandoned back in the 70's and gone through several owners, I believe, since then. Fred has been the last few years gathering up all the correct pieces in able to put the rams back on it. The car is gorgeous, to say the least, and sure deserves the final finishing touch.

Fred's number and address are in the current roster. I know he would appreciate a call or note if anyone can help him out. He's not into computers and I told him I'd be glad to post this note for him.

300'dly
Dave & Carolyn Schwandt