Master Cylinder for non-ram K

Hi -

I am looking for a new master cylinder for a K convertible I just
picked up, but I notice that the NAPA listings on the website make no mention
of them for either the K or the J. By the way, does anyone know to what
extent the J parts can be interchanged with the K excepting, of course, ram
parts on a non-ram car? Also, are the J brakes shoes all 11" X 3" or are the
fronts 11" X 2 1/2" like the non ram K's?

Thanks,

Pete Fitch