Dashes...... thos wonderous marvels ov enginerring

Dashes...... thos wonderous marvels ov enginerring

Been there done that. ordered a brand new pad from Just Dashes. I can say this... it was worth the money.
as far as removing the pad??? I made up some new words when taking mine off, but the old pad was severly dried out and sagging. The backing material had glued itself to the steel dash. mind you I had the dash out of the car for this and I spent several hours with a DA sanding the dash down.. The project eventually turned into a complete restoration of the whole dash. I also recomend working in a warm area when putting the new pad on because it wont be easy in he cool air of fall.
Steve Menard
60 New Yorker with an F engine