Chevrolet versus Mopar - not here, please !

Chevrolet versus Mopar - not here, please !

Hi to all,

A kindly reminder from your friendly listserver policeman - there is enough
strife in the world today without starting WW3 on the listserver. Please
remember that the listserver is limited to communications that pertain
DIRECTLY to Chrysler 300's; with over 400 of our members thus
interconnected, if the listserver is to remain a useful tool, we must
observe this rule.

Please feel free to continue your Bowtie vs. Mopar individually, but not in
this forum.

John