Re: [Chrysler300] over heating problem 300C - reply

Re: [Chrysler300] over heating problem 300C - reply

John and all;
Just for the record, it can have the reverse problem also. I just went
through this with one of my Dakotas. It would be just a little hotter than
usuall at highway speeds, and would almost overheat when towing. Fan clutch
didn't feel right, so replaced it for $35. and solved the problem. Now tows
at normal temps.
Ray Jones