      1. 68 300 For Sale
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. revisiting the over heating problem 300C
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Could have been!!!
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Star Trek 300C
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. over heating problem 300C - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: over heating problem 300C - reply
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:58:23 -0700
   From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 68 300 For Sale

For Sale. Beautiful 68 300 2dr Ht, All original except for new paint, 2
tone
green, and normal maintenance. I am the second owner and its in great
shape,
can be driven anywhere. Speed O show's only 85,000 miles. I am retiring
and
need a new Dodge cummings to pull my trailer. Located in the Pacific North

West,No Salt Roads, just north of Seattle in the little town of Snohomish
Wa. For pictures go to your search engine and type in    www.heinitz.com

$7,000.00 OBO  Chuck

Message: 2