300L Carpet & Headliner

Hi Steve,

I installed Legendary carpet and headliner as well as seat covers and seat
foam from Legendary Auto Interiors in my 300L hardtop, and was satisfied
with the results . Except for the one following item:

PLEASE NOTE :( as Ryan Hill brought up..) 300L used thick rubber heel
pads, one on each side in the front footwells. These MUST be saved from old
carpet as they will need to be stitched into the new Legendary carpet.

Also, the Legendary carpet comes with a generic rubber heel pad on the
driver's side only. It is totally incorrect. The way to proceed, if
ordering 300L carpet from Legendary, is to specify a carpet with NO HEEL PAD
!!!!

Better yet is to order all this stuff from Gary Goers.

Hope this helps,
John