Re: [Chrysler300] radiator caps

Higher pressures will not affect the amount of flow in a closed cooling system, water does not compress under more pressure, it flows the same. However,hot water/coolant mix will be less likely to boil as it is pulled into the water pump if it is under pressure. Also, any air bubbles in the system would be smaller under more pressure and less likely to affect things.
Straight water has been proven to transmit heat better than a coolant mixture, but the realities of needing corrosion resistance, waterpump lubrication and todays higher operating temperatures make it impractical.
The only reason I ever put a lower rated pressure cap on was to get by with an older radiator, that was getting weak, until I could afford a replacement.