Re: [Chrysler300] radiator caps

You want the pressure and don't get me started on nucleate boiling around
cylinder wall surfaces. Also don't confuse pressure drop across the pump or
thermostat with the static pressure rating of the cap. Mass flow and heat
transfer are dynamic variables in an automotive application and what works in
one application does not necessarily work in all instances.

Here we go.

Brian