Re: [Chrysler300] Generator - terminal confusion

Re: [Chrysler300] Generator - terminal confusion

>Don't forget to POLARIZE the generator or you might end up with a dead
battery.

In addition to the big armature and the smaller field wire terminal, is
there a case ground also; a ground screw or a stud? On a lot of the
generator applications I remember, the two small wires (ground and field)
could in some cases get mixed up. And, that little ground wire is important
. . . .

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ