F front end alignment

finally put the radials on & will be doing an alignment after a small front end repair. I appear to have lost the alignment specs for my F that were posted here some time ago. May not have printed them out before my hard drive crashed. 1) could someone who has them please forward them to me, & 2) Any thoughts as to whether the specs should be different with the radials vs the bias plys. Thanks
Lindsey Fuller