1 each 300C & 300D hubcaps - wanted

Hubcap day hooray! Might as well join in..
Wanted:
1 - '57 300C cap &
1 - '58 300D cap.

I've found 3 of each year's cap, and now need just one of each to make complete sets for my 57s. Crappy caps would be fine; these aren't gonna be showcars on my budget.

Many, many thanks & have a great week. mike v

Ps.	Sand is gone; driveway beach is now closed. Thanks to all who visited. Tonight's driveway activity: car painting. Lawn seating still available.

-----