Re: [Chrysler300] 300F wins

-My C300 drew attention in Canadian gas stations in 1960. We were towing a
14' travel trailer which was not strange but the twin carbureted V8 engine
was what brought all the attention. We crossed into Canada via the ferry at
Port Angeles, visited the Columbia Ice Fields, Calgary and back down into
the US. The gas station fellows across the Trans Canada said that V8's were
not all that common and twin carburetors they had never seen.

Warren Anderson
Sedona, AZ