From: Paul Martin [mailto:paul_martin78ca@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 1:31 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F wins

I attended a car show on Vancouver Island with my
300F on Sunday Aug 4. There were approx 350 cars of
all makes and configurations. Classes were divided by
decade and split between stock and modified. My 300
won first place in 60's stock class beating out
resored Corvettes and many Red Chevrolets and
countless Mustangs. It was the uniqueness of the 300
that drew the attention. Although I prefer to show a
car with the hood down I couldn't get it closed all
day because of the crowds. My car is unrestored with
114,000 miles so it shows some age. To have it capture
a first against restored cars speaks for the status a
letter car holds among car enthusiests. Judging was
not on points but done by committees. The show was
well represented by various other Mopar products from
the late 40,s to present including a Viper and a
Prowler.

Paul Martin
Vancouver BC
300F