57 - 59 heater box inquiry

Howdy.
I'm hunting a heaterbox delete firewall filler plate for my 57 coupe. I wondered if anybody's seen one of these plates, has one, or even knows if the box shape is the same from 57-59? or just 57 & 58? I've been unable to even find a picture of the piece.
Many thanks. mike v

Ps. Spent the last 48 hours of daylight sandblasting the C convert. in the hot GA sun. Have created a lovely white sand beach in my driveway next to the baby pool...free admission and lodging if you're looking for a bargain vacation spot! (please bring broom.)