RE: Franklin Mint Show - Part 2

Hi Everyone:

Gloria Moon pointed out to me that I neglected to give the site location for
the Franklin Mint's car show. Sorry about that.

The show is held at the Mint itself. The Mint and Museum are located on US
Highway 1 about 12 miles West of the city of Philadelphia, PA. The Mint is
situated in a little town called "Franklin Center," can't imagine how they
came up with that.
If you have a Road Map of PA, look in the lower Southeast corner of the State
just above the Delaware State line and you should see a Major Highway
intersection between US Highway 1 and 202. Move your finger to the right of
that intersection and along US 1 and you will see the little town of
"Franklin Center" it is right next to a little town named "WaWa." Hey, I had
nothing to do with the naming of these towns so don't laugh at me. If you
think they are odd, take a look at the areas around Lancaster, PA.
If any of you wish more precise directions, please send me an e-mail and I
will try and help.
See ya'll,
Tom H
300s4ever