Ohio 300B parts

There is a guy in Ohio that placed the following ad on the PowerPlay Hemi page:

Date_of_Posting: 7/14/02
Part_Title: For sale: 1956 Chrysler 300B parts.
State: ohio
Country: USA
Email_Address: Devfam87@xxxx
Description
I am parting out two 1956 chrysler 300Bs. Lots of great sheet metal,Hoods doors decklids fenders etc.,most items have been ready striped. I have lots interior and exterior parts as well as many N.O.S. 56 300B hard to find parts. My name is Tom Devers, You can reach me at Vin Devers Dodge (419)885-5111 or Devfam87@xxxx We have been a Dodge dealer since 1955 . I am looking forward to helping you complete your project. Thanks, Tom Devers

Good luck,
George