300J for sale

To all:

Bobby Walden, in Texas, has a red / red 300J for sale. VIN number 8433
136443. He has sent me pictures and it appears to me to be an easy
restoration - good body with minor dent in quarter, hardly any rust, needs
paint, etc. Interior very nice still, has factory a/c, currently has
single-four barrel but all short ram pieces are there and included in sale.
Car is complete, perhaps minus only hubcaps and wheels. Also, the asking
price is quite right - $3500.00 . There are extra parts ( mostly
stainless ) included. Car runs and yard drives.

Bob can be contacted at (806) 274-4026 or by e-mail at
waldenspeed@xxxx

Anyone wanting to take a peek at the pictures, just e-mail me and I will
forward them.

This car is a GREAT DEAL !!!

John