Rear universal joint 300C

Hi
My 300C has a weird looking rear universal joint. Two of the bearingcups are "normal", but the other two have boltholes. I'm in the need of replacing this due to heavy vibration. I have contacted several norwegian suppliers, but they have trouble finding the right one.
Is there two different types of rear universaljoints used on the 300C?
What's the name and number of my type U-joint.
The restoration handbook has a list over U-joints. Can I use any of those?
The Napa # 314G listed on the web page, has it boltholes in the bearingcups?

Thanks
Oddvin Skråmestø
Norway