Cruzin' the Rims car show in Billings Mt.

Cruzin' the Rims car show in Billings Mt.

Hello all!
The Cruzin' the Rims car show hosted by Beartooth Mopars was held in Billings Mt. July 12&13th. We had TWO club members in attendance and 5 300's at the show. Rusty Roe in his 57 300C, and my 64 300K, a Black 62 300 2dr. ht., a red 62 4dr.ht. and a blue 67 300 2dr.ht. The 300's won 3 of the 4 trophies in the Chrysler class! Rusty's C took top honors winning a Cruzin' the Rims Jacket and Hard Luck trophy(not for any mechanical problem but for his "pre-show trouble with his water lines, as no one had any breakdowns on the way to the show!)The Red 62 took second, coming from Idaho, and the 67 took 4th, coming from Lemon, South Dakota. Rusty drove the C all the way from Hermiston, Oregon in the worst heat wave on record for this area WITHOUT his A/C working! On the 12th it hit 107 an all time record for Billings, and was 106 on Saturday.
I hope to see more club members here next year as we had a really fun time and the comments on our cars were fantastic! Please consider coming to Kalispell on August 23rd and 24th as we are ( the Big Sky Mopar Club, of which Beartooth Mopars is a chapter) having our state meet w/ special guests The Chrysler 300 Club. ( I assume it is the other club, I did not have any advance info about this before it was a done deal) Please bring out your Brute and I promise you will love the scenery and the as a member of the host club that you will have a good time! AND- the heat should be turned down by then! DON"T MISS IT!
300'ly- Joe and Kelly Pierce.