300B/3 speed stick transmission

Low mileage, rare original, white/beige 300B, with the 3 speed STICK, for
sale. EXPENSIVE!! Debbie Dahms, 1-860-568-8027 (CT) is the contact. Her
father, Bill, died about three months ago. No power steering, no other
options. Very low mileage. Only non-original part is that the bottom,
below the side molding, was a repaint, and does show some orange peal,
according to Debbie. Car has won "Best of Show" on numerous occasions.
DO NOT CONTACT ME ON THIS, please. I'm just passing what I heard from her a
few minutes ago. I was inquiring about something else her dad had. Thanks.

Tony