Re: [Chrysler300] '60-64 Chrysler Windshield Feedback Sought

Re: [Chrysler300] '60-64 Chrysler Windshield Feedback Sought

 how many bubble windshields are there, anyway? i have an
obvious bubble w/s in my 64=k 2 dr h/t as versus a 64 = 300 2 dr h/t , i
also have, that has a straight w/s, whats this about the bubble not
fitting the 64 h/t body? is the 300=k somehow that isnt apparrent,
different than the just 300?? the bubble w/s has been in the k for 18
yrs that i know of and it doesnt leak and fits just fine;; what
gives..??

JEFF
tucson az.