392 Hemi

Hi Group!

I know someone that has a 392 Hemi for sale, all of the machine work has been
done and hand tight back together and that's how far he got with it for now.
It would need to be pulled apart and cleaned up form siting. I think they
want 2,500.00 for the motor without carb. If wanted I could get the guys
phone number and e-mail it to group member that wants to talk with the owner.
Motor looks clean! and would look even better in one of my cars, but I can't
afford it until I get my New Yorker. One toy at a time!

Hope this information helps someone out

Wes