300C disc brake master cylinder/ a/c question

300C disc brake master cylinder/ a/c question

Dad's C has been converted to front discs by use of the AAJ kit. However, now that we have the body on the frame with the engine installed we are stumped as to what dual chamber master cylinder will fit.
What have you guys used?
Also, what underdash a/c's have you used that will fit. We ordered one from Vintage air, but the 'box' is too big to hide under the dash.

Thanks,

chris davis