Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort

Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort

The reason I think it's best to use the "1" button is that if there's any
wheelspin, you'll need to lift a little (they used to call it feathering the
throttle). If this causes an upshift, an otherwise good start will be
wasted. Keep your finger on the "2" button (or Drive button, since you don't
have any choice of shift point from 2 to 3). The only down side to this is
that you could overwind in first. This happened to me once. My finger
slipped of the button and I overwound. Still got the trophy, though! I
could see the Ford in the rear view mirror!

George