Fw: 1968 Chrysler 300 front bench seat

Forwarding from "Andrew Patterson" <andrewpatterson@xxxx>.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Patterson" <andrewpatterson@xxxx>
To: <bob@xxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 11:59 PM
Subject: 1968 Chrysler 300 front bench seat

Hello

I live in Nashua NH, and I have a black vinyl front bench seat out of a 1968
300 that I would like to get rid of. It is
in good shape. I am cleaning out my storage area, and I would hate to throw
it away. It is free to anyone
who wants to come and get it. My storage area is only about 5 minutes from a
major highway, and easy to find.
If possible, could you pass this info along ?

Thanks

Andrew Patterson