engine questions

Hi Folks,

I'm starting to help the machine shop put the engine back together for the first C300 (there are two). Unlike the other car which has a completely original "3NE55 ----" engine in it, this C300 has what appears to be a 1954 DeSoto 276 hemi in it...

Three questions...

The parts I've recieved from a very reliable parts house (Egge in CA) were all correct except for everything having to do with the heads, leading me to believe these heads might be from a different hemi. I figure if the engine was changed perhaps the engine itself might be a hodgepodge of different components. Does anyone out there have some cast number information from the early hemi's that might help me answer this question ?

Second, can anyone recommend a good spark plug manufacturer and part number for this engine ? The manuals I have only provide very outdated info...

Third, does anyone know the exact original size of the 6 lower cylinder block freeze plugs for this engine ?