Wiring and Vacuum Diagrams

Good news about my 4-year restoration of a wrecked, partially dismantled Hurst: it moves! And almost everything is right. (Now comes the paint and interior......). Since I have some electrical glitches and "mystery wires," I belately need to confirm some of my wiring decisions. Some of my vacuum hose routing has been equally creative. Does anyone have a copy of either the wiring or vacuum diagramming? I can speak from experience that no Chrysler dealerships within 120 miles or me have retained their manuals. If fax is more convenient than scanning emailing, my fax is 417 395-4776.
--Larry Beckham