300 C Carb cleaner.

I bought a 300C basket case that the restoration went south after the original owner was taken to the cleaners by a body shop that filed chapter 7 after big money changed hands.
The front carb had water in at some point. I could not get it cleaned so I painted it after putting a rebuild kit in both carbs. The water had taken its toll the front carb leaked!
I was forturnate enough to meet Gary Nelson at gwn@delta industries.com via e-mail. I sent him both carbs which he walnut shell blasted and updated the carbs according to Chrysler service notice. These carb are better than new.
They are correct in color match base is natural cast iron, the air horn upper portion is natural aluminum and the main body is zinc(per Wayne Graefen 1957 Chrysler 300C Handbook). This is a case without the proper tools it was better to get Gary to fix it!