had been changed.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

>>> "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx> 05/02/02 12:45PM >>>
At $500 opening bid, and Frank Mitchell as seller, you aren't thinking
about bidding, are you??

Honestly, I have no idea whether the production line OR service parts
"tenths" reading was a black or red numeral.

What say ye, 300 club?

Wayne

Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 22:50:49 +0200
From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxx>
Subject: about '57 speedo

I've seen a '57 300C speedo on eBay
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1825900061)
and the seller says : (..) This is an assembly line unit, as if
it were service replacement the "TENTHS" numbers would have to be
red (..)
Is it true ? And same property on other speedo ? On my Imperial
the (non working..) speedo has red "tenths".

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible