Convertible vent wing weatherstrip

FOR SALE: (rare find)
1) NOS vent wing glass seal, p/n 1755 880,(right) 57/58 CONVERTIBLE coupe, 58 spc 4d, sp club coupe, all makes. This is as supple as a new born baby's bottom. $95 ouch! ouch!

2) USED (left) p/n 1755 881, same application. Very serviceable,(not like that baby's bottom) Not cracked, checked or weather beaten. Even has a shine to the rubber. $50 ouch!

3) USED (left) p/n 1755 881, same application. Very serviceable. One short crack in one corner. No cracks or checks when you bend
it. Has a shine to the rubber. $30 (1/2 an ouch).

1 & 2 will sell as a set. I will pay freight in the US.
Satisfaction guaranteed or return it. I can send digital photos upon request.

I had a deposit on a 58 conv. that did not fly. Got premature and scoured and paid the price for these.

Gary, The parts Doc