Re: [Chrysler300] Starter Issue

Sean, just a possibility. If your starter bolts were loose and missing, that would explain the solenoid not disengaging from the flywheel. As for your wire being burned up.......what is a starter motor being driven by an engine? A generator with no regulator. Could have run long enough to produce enough current to fry the wire. Have you tried replacing the wire(s) yet? Just my two cents worth but Electrical is certainly not my specialty. Good luck.

Ryan.