           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Paint codes for 62
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
      3. Starter Issue
           From: Sean Ellis <slim724@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:44:29 -0700
   From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 55 Chrysler tail lenses

Hi all.

I have 3 mint original tail lenses, (p/n 1622 195, same lens fits L/R), on

there way to me. Want to offer to club first  before I peddle them. They
could be NOS w/ shelf wear or excellent used. I have buffing equipment and

will remove the minor scratches. Will send photos when in my hands. $75
ea.
Satisfaction guaranteed or return them.
Contact me if you have an interest.

Gary, The Parts Doc