chrysler carb question

John,
I agree with the responses to your carburetor problem, the o-ring seals are a problem on these carbs.,but also the floats are a problem. These type of floats often become saturated and get a little heavy. When you do the o- rings I would change the floats.There is a scale on the market to weigh these type of floats, thats how routinely they fail.
Regards,
George Cann